Veggie Cake Recipe
- 4 potatoes, carrots or zucchinis (grated)
- 1/2 onion (grated)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Wash potatoes, grate and then pat with a tea towel or paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Grate onion and combine with potatoes, eggs and pepper.
- Add 1 tbsp. of oil and place 1/4 cup of mixture into the pan. Press mixture flat against pan. Repeat.
- Cook gently until golden brown on both sides ( 2 mins each side).
- Serve warm.
This content was prepared in partnership with Nutrition Australia, Playgroup Queensland and funded by the Federal Government Department of Health and Ageing.